- Augusta is a town on the south-west coast of Western Australia.
- Augusta is located 322 km (200 mi) south of Perth.
- The town of Augusta is a best kept secret which lies on the south-western tip of Australia.
- The Augusta region of South-West Western Australia is one of the most
attractive holiday areas in Australia.
- To view the wilderness of Cape Leeuwin nearby and absorb the realisation
that this is where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet makes Augusta
seem like a last frontier.
- It is the nearest town to Cape Leeuwin, on the furthest southwest corner of the Australian continent.