- RAAF Base Pearce located in Bullsbrook, 42.5km north of Perth. It is used for training by the RAAF and the Republic of Singapore Air Force.
- Pearce is the busiest RAAF base in the country in terms of total
aircraft movements, including civil movements at the Joint User bases.
Although its primary role is pilot training, it remains the only
permanent Air Force base on the west coast, and thus has a significant
- RAAF Base Pearce was officially granted "station" status on 6 February 1939.
- It was named in honour of Sir George Pearce, a long-standing Senator from Western Australia.
- Pearce was elected to the inaugural Senate in 1901 and remained a Senator for Western Australia until 1938.